If your travels often take you into the backcountry or distant roads in all manner of vehicles, it behooves you to join in with a great group of people for the first annual Overland Expo in Prescott, AZ this April 24-26, 2009.
From their site
Overland Expo is the first-ever event exclusively for the overlanding community. Join us and title sponsor Overland Journal April 24 – 26, 2009, in central Arizona’s beautiful Prescott Valley.
You will meet fellow overland enthusiasts from all over the world to share experiences and learn new practical skills as well as tips on how to get out there exploring your world – whether 100 miles or 10,000 miles from home.
Overland Expo features:
* On-site adventure driving courses for 4WD and motorcycle
* Hands-on instruction from Overland Training
* A large product and service exposition
* Lots of opportunities to “try before you buy” – from roof tents to trailers to recovery gear and much more
* Feature vehicles
* Evening social programs
* On-site camping
* Kids are free – daycare available
* Instructors and guests from the global overland community, including Overland Journal’s staff, contributors, and featured vehicles.
For more details, click here.