I’m happy to announce that I will begin teaching Adobe Photoshop Lightoom on an individual basis this month. While I have some travel plans in the near future (Portland, OR in September) I will be further expanding to offer remote instruction over the Internet in September for those of you not in the Pacific Northwest region of the USA.
While the instruction will be individualized to what you want to learn, likely topics include:
- Importing, organizing and cataloging
- Finding your way around Lightroom
- Workflow, sorting and staying sane with so many photos
- Basic edits
- Understanding the most used options
- Advanced edits and pushing the limits
- Using Plugins to simplify exports
- Using presets for a consistent look
- Shortcuts and how to speed things up
- Output for email, social sites and print
- Printing directly from Lightroom
- Specific topics you would like to cover
Instruction will be offered in 2, 3, 4 and 8 hour increments and there is a repeat customer discount. The session also includes one month of email followup so you can keep asking questions while you use Lightroom in your every day edits. It is my sincere interest to help you spend less time at the computer while still gaining the results you are looking for.