I am excited to announce my resumption of photo tours in Nepal and Bhutan, starting in 2019! More destinations will be added in the years to follow (including Morocco, Mongolia, Greenland and Patagonia).
For now I’m concentrating on the countries I love and have the most experience with.
Nepal, for me, is a place I can tour time and again and always come home with something new to share. I’ve been to the Himalayas in Nepal four times now and they still drop my jaw and fill my heart with happiness when I am there on the valley floor, soaking in their magnificence.
Bhutan is a special place with an open and welcoming culture that really does feel like one of the Happiest Places On Earth. Both countries are a photographer’s dream, be it the amazing Nature opportunities, landscapes galore, culture, people, religion, history…the abundance will overwhelm you!
You can find more details on my tour company’s site: Far Horizon Photo Tours. The first trip info is listed below:
- 17 Day Photo Trek (3 Days in Kathmandu and 14 Days Trekking)
- October 2-18, 2019
- Maximum of 6 guests total – 4 spot currently remain
- Early Bird pricing now in effect until September, 2018
- All meals, lodging, in-country transport included
- Expert photography instruction to your skill level (all levels welcome!)
If you would like more information on upcoming tours, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.